Oven & Cooktop Installation
A kitchen is not a kitchen without these appliances as they are used almost everyday in every house hold! As new oven brands and models become available on the market, you may consider upgrading your older model for one that suits your living style.
We can help with the installation with any brand and model of Oven/ Cooktop you purchase.
If your old oven was a gas oven we can arrange a plumber to disconnect the gas for your oven for us to then install your new Electric Oven or Cooktop! Hassle Free Process!
Need advice on Which Brand to Purchase & Avoid?
Call Us on 0411 438 738!
Process of Installation!
- If you have trouble deciding which brands to look at or stay away from, Call Us first!
- Once you have purchased your appliance give us a call and we can arrange a time to suit your schedule to have it installed!
- If you have a gas oven currently, we need to also involve a plumber to disconnect the gas before we replace the oven! Most of the time we can arrange for our preferred plumber to be onsite at the same time!
- Once the gas has been disconnect (if it needed to be disconnected) our team will handle the installation of your new appliances in an efficient manner!
- First we will carefully disconnect your old appliance and keep this aside. We also over a service where we remove the old appliance off site for you!
- We will then check the current electrical wiring (if there was previously an electric oven connected) where the old appliance was connected too. This is an essential part of the installation as ovens and cooktops put a certain load on the wiring of the circuit. Once we know everything is in good working order we will proceed with the installation.
- If any additional circuits or power points are required for the installation we will install these on the day of installation also.
- Once we have installed the appliance we complete testing to ensure everything is working correctly.
- We will clean the site where we were working to ensure no mess is left behind!
- Our team can also remove the old appliances off site for you.
- We will issue an Electrical Certificate of Compliance which will be emailed to you for your records. If your oven was to become faulty in the future, the Oven Company will need proof to ensure the appliance was installed by a licensed Electrician and Plumber (If Needed).